Our curriculum is specially designed to provide our Students with an in depth knowledge of the subjects by covering minuscule details along with major aspects. The focus is on the research and development in the subject area to keep our Students updated about the developments and advancements in their various subjects. Our educational staff is handpicked, and experts in the subjects they teach. They have not only strong academic backgrounds but also market and industry exposure. That is because we believe that only book knowledge cannot produce masters of the field. We wish to equip our Students will practical knowledge as well as to prepare them for the real world.
We are committed to creating an excellent teaching and learning environment for our students and staff to realise their full potential, thus enabling them to contribute positively to the global community.
The Stratford City College of Higher Education will endeavour;
1. To provide a comprehensive education, developing fully the intellectual and personal strengths of its students while developing and extending lifelong learning opportunities for the community.
2. To produce graduates of distinction committed to lifelong learning, integrity and professionalism, capable of being responsible leaders and communicators in their fields.
3. To develop a collegial, flexible, pluralistic and supportive environment that will attract, retain and nurture scholars, students and staff of the highest calibre in a culture that inspires creativity, learning and freedom of thoughts,enquiry and expression.
4. To engage in innovative, high-impact and leading-edge research with and across disciplines.
5. To be fully accountable for the effective management of public and private resources bestowed upon the institution and act in partnership with the community over the generation, discrimination and application of knowledge.